Your membership to San Francisco Maritime National Park Association enables San Francisco’s students, visitors and locals alike to experience a hands-on, interactive voyage into San Francisco’s waterfront past. Boarding historic ships like the Balclutha, you are transported not just to the seafaring history of 1906, but also into the lives of the people whose work built San Francisco’s economy and the cities of the West. The historic vessels at San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park and the USS Pampanito Submarine give us a new way of understanding time. They are a portal between the past and today.
Visitors to San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park discover the charm of old San Francisco, and they learn the stories that made San Francisco what it is today. They explore the real Fisherman’s Wharf – and leave San Francisco with a better understanding of our city’s importance on the development of the West and the history of America.
When you join the San Francisco Maritime National Park Association, your membership supports an exceptional educational experience for all. You build the self-confidence of students. And you sustain an exciting, authentic destination that reflects the best of San Francisco’s past and present.
Become a member today!
Select a membership level:
• Unlimited free entry for you and an accompanied guest to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park and the USS Pampanito World War II Submarine and Memorial at Historic Pier 45
• Sea Letter magazine
• Scuttlebutt e-newsletter
• Invitation for two to the Members’ Annual Holiday Party
• Free admission for two to USS Pampanito Wine Receptions with reservation
• Advance registration for special events
• Invitations to exclusive member events
• All Shipmate level benefits as listed above, plus
• Additional membership card and an additional guest each visit (total 2 cardholders and 2 guests)
• Two tickets, for a sail aboard the historic scow schooner Alma
• North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) general admission to over 800 museums and institutions across North America. http://narmassociation.org/
• Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM) Card gives you worldwide unlimited admission to a network of over 80 maritime museums. https://councilofamericanmaritimemuseums.org
• Historic Naval Ships Association (HNSA) reciprocal free and discounted admission to over 40 historic vessels. http://www.hnsa.org/
•All Crew level benefits as listed above, plus
•Two additional tickets to sail aboard the Alma
• All Mariner level benefits as listed above, plus
• Two additional invitations to the Member’s Annual Holiday Party
• Four additional USS Pampanito passes for unaccompanied guests
• Two complimentary tickets to Wine on the Waterfront or SF Maritime Beer Fest
• All Captain level benefits as listed above, plus
• Exclusive invitations to all Commodore Club Events
Please consider making a donation in addition to your membership!
If you have questions about our membership program, please call 415-561-6662 email us.