Our members proudly support the SF Maritime National Historical Park and the SF Maritime National Park Association.
Join today and help us keep maritime heritage alive!
- Unlimited free entry for you to the SF Maritime Park and the USS Pampanito World War II submarine berthed at Pier 45.
- Subscription to our famous Sea Letter Magazine.
- Invitation for two to our exclusive members annual event.
- Discounts to special events and online learning events.
- Discount on summer camps fees for children and grandchildren.
- All Shipmate benefits for two with guests, plus…
- Admission to 800-plus museums in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) network.
- Worldwide access to 80 maritime museums associated with the Council of American Maritime Museums.
- Reciprocal free admission or discounted rates to over 40 historical naval ships across the U.S..
Master Mariner $250
- All the Shipmate benefits, plus…
- All the Crew benefits, plus…
- Take 10% off facility rentals at the Triangle Space at Historic Pier 45 which is home to the World War II Museum and Visitor Center.
- And of course, Subscription to our famous Sea Letter Magazine!
- All Shipmate, Crew, and Master Mariner benefits, plus…
- Four invitations to the members’ annual event.
- Four additional passes for unaccompanied guests to visit the USS Pampanito.
- Two tickets to the epic Beer Festival at Historic Pier 45.
- All Shipmate, Crew, Master Mariner, and Captain benefits, plus…
- A private tour with up to ten guests of the USS Pampanito World War II submarine.
- Exclusive invitations to Commodore Club Society signature events such as the Hidden Treasures Tour and exclusive pre-Gala reception party.
- Two complimentary tickets to the SF Association’s Sunset Cruise and Fleet Week celebrations.
- Four USS Pampanito guest passes (that can also be gifted).
- Special Commodore Club Society gift.
- Special recognition on the SF Maritime Association’s website and published annual reports.
- Invitations to private endowment contributor special events.
- The first ten donors who give assets at $50,000 or more shall obtain the right, in perpetuity, to have a name of their choice attributed to all disbursements from the fund resulting from income generated by their gift.
- Named gifts with directives will be available to the first ten donors who contribute $100,000-plus.