Any donation would be appreciated as we recover from this challenging time caused by the pandemic and fire at Pier 45. Thank you.
CLOSED TEMPORARILY UNTIL JULY 31ST, 2020
The SF Maritime National Historical Park &
USS Pampanito Submarine at Pier 45
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms, doors, rails, and other frequently touched surfaces around the park and on the vessels/boats.
- Practicing social distance between visitors and employees.
- Posted public health information posters in all public restrooms, employee spaces, and at Hyde Street Pier.
- Replaced bathroom fixtures on Hyde Street Pier with “no-touch” faucets and hand dryers.
- Installed sanitation stations on Pier 45 for guests touring the USS Pampanito.
THANK YOU for all the support which helps to sustain our non-profit institution during this challenging time. Your help ensures that our community, maritime park, and precious maritime treasures remain safe and open to the public and schools!
Help Make a Difference!
Using living history and the authentic setting of historic ships, we provide today’s youth with the opportunity to build character, confidence, gain self-reliance, and learn the value of teamwork.
Kelly, a 5th grader who attended our Age of Sail program, had this to say about her experience:
“I really learned a lot on the ship, but I mostly learned how to work together even if you don’t like somebody. The thing that we had to do most was work together because if we didn’t we wouldn’t have got through it all.”
Thanks to your generosity and support, we can continue to complete critical preservation and restoration projects in and around the National Maritime Park, while also offering impactful, hands-on educational programs.
You are a part of our success! Give boldly and partner with us this holiday season in impacting the lives of our youth through historical preservation and innovative education programs like the Age of Sail program. Please consider contributing to our Annual Fund today with a tax-deductible donation.