The Commodore Club Giving Society recognizes individuals and corporations who cumulatively give more than $1000 during a calendar year.
Benefits of this membership are:
• Exclusive Commodore Club gift
• Unlimited admission to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park and/or USS Pampanito for each member and two accompanied guests per visit.
• Sea Letter, bi-annual publication
• Two complimentary tickets to SFMNPA’s Sunset Cruise and Fleet Week
• Free admission to Council of American Maritime Museums partner museums, Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM) and Historic Naval Ships Association (HNSA)
• Four USS Pampanito Guest Passes (can be gifted)
Exclusive Commodore Club Giving Society events are offered throughout the year:
Hidden Treasures Tour – A private guided tour of the assets of the San Francisco Maritime National Park Association and the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, including the The Maritime Research Center, key artifacts from
the Park’s collections, behind-the-scenes looks at the Maritime Museum Building, the Hyde Street Pier, and the USS Pampanito (SS-383) submarine.
Sail aboard the Alma – An afternoon sail on the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Parks’ 1891 scow schooner, the Alma. Designed and built in and for the San Francisco Bay and its delta, over 200 small ships like the Alma were
used to bring cargo in from the California Central Valley to San Francisco for local sale and export. The Alma’s unique design allowed it to come to rest on the bottom of the delta in low tide with no danger to the crew or cargo. Today, the Alma is the oldest Coast Guard certified passenger-capable ship on the Bay, and is the focal point of the San Francisco Maritime National Park Association’s Age of Sail and Explorers education programs, which takes classes of 4th through 8th graders on sails to teach the principles of navigation, chartwork, longitude and latitude, and steering. Commodore Club Members will be invited for a beautiful and relaxing sail on the Bay. Light refreshments will be served.
Commodore Club Exclusive pre-Gala reception