OFFICE OF CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS
16 MAY 1944
ECM OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. CSP 1100(C) is effective upon receipt.
2. CSP's 888, 889, and 1600 and associated publications shall not be used until the instructions contained herein have been read and thoroughly understood.
3. This publication is distributed to actual and potential holders of CSP's 888, 889, 1600 and associated publications.
4. CSP 1100(C) is a CONFIDENTIAL registered publication and shall be handled, stowed, transported and accounted for in accordance with the current edition of the Registered Publication Manual (RPS-4). This publication shall be destroyed by burning thirty (30) days after the end of its effective period. It shall not be carried in aircraft for use therein.
5. The use of this publication by enlisted members of Coding Boards, and by the authorized ECM repair personnel of ECM Repair Facilities is authorized. In such cases, the publication is to remain in the potential custody of a commissioned officer.
THIS PUBLICATION CONSISTS OF
SEVENTY-SIX (76) PAGES